Search Purse Pattern News

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Margo Handbag Pattern by Lazy Girl Designs

The Margo Handbag Pattern is here and, boy is it ever cute (and practical)!  This bag pattern is just the right size (not too big and not too small) and it has something that I really need lately in a bag pattern - a secure top zipper.  I don't know about you but, when I am in a hurry, I tend to throw my handbag on the passenger seat next to me and often my smaller items jump out of my bag and scatter throughout the car (especially under the seat in a hard to reach spot!).

The Margo also has 2 outer front pockets to stash my "to do" list, receipts, etc. for easy access and it also has lots of organizational pockets inside.  I also like the fact that it has double handles that are long enough to carry on my shoulder - keeping my hands free for multi-tasking!


The instructions are very well done, there are lots of them, and they are in color, which I find helpful.

Check out the latest bag from Lazy Girl Designs - the Margo Handbag Pattern is definitely a winner!

No comments: