Search Purse Pattern News

Friday, January 18, 2013

How Do I Receive My Downloadable Purse Pattern?

We get questions occasionally about the process of receiving the downloadable purse patterns that we carry on epursepatterns.com so we have decided to post this information in a question and answer format.

How do I get my pattern?
Once payment has been made, you will be sent the link to your e-mail address for the pattern or patterns you have purchased by e-mail. You have 72 hours or 3 attempts to click the link and download the pattern to your computer. After it is on your computer, you may print it out and use it as many times as you wish! 
Will the pattern ever expire?
Once the pattern is downloaded on your computer, it will never expire.
What if I don't get your e-mail with the link for my pattern?
First, check your spam folder to see if the e-mail is there. If not, e-mail me at support at epursepatterns.com (this needs to be in the proper e-mail format) and let me know. Also make sure you type in your correct e-mail address!
Is there a limit to the number of times I can make the pattern?
Once the pattern is downloaded to your computer, you can make it as many times as you like!


Here is one of my favorite downloadable purse patterns from Henny Penny Patterns.  I have made up several in colors (and fabrics!) that I love!




No comments: