Search Purse Pattern News

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The New Day Hiker Withstood A Tough Hike!

This past weekend I decided to test out my new bag pattern  on a killer hike!  We went to Sharp Top Mountain in Virginia, near the Peaks of Otter and hiked to the top (1 and 1/2 mile).  I know this doesn't sound like much but you need to think high because the trail was very steep and I have short legs!

 
 
 
I am happy to report that my water stayed cool for the entire sweaty walk, the adjustable strap was comfortable to carry, and I was able to easily get to my keys at the end of the hike!
 
 
Here is the last prototype before sending the instructions to my tester.  Inside you see the sandwich/snack bag and the polkadot strap on the front left side holds my keys securely in the front map/brochure pocket!


 

 



No comments: