Search Purse Pattern News

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Stabilizer Guide for Handbag Patterns


Stabilizer Guide for Sewing Bags from Izzy Rogers

I just discovered a handbag sewing pattern stabilizer guide that is such a handy tool! It is available from Izzy Rogers and has swatches of stabilizers that are used in making your own handcrafted bags. This is useful because often I have noticed that I don't have a particular stabilizer that is recommended for a purse pattern and I would like to substitute something I  currently have in my stash. 
The solution? Find the stabilizer sample in the guide and match it up as closely as possible with the pattern designer's instructions! This handy guide is so practical and I love practical:)

Get your own at:
http://www.izzyrogers.com/index.php/ellie-s-gift-bag/free-education-pdf/bag-stabilizer-guide

No comments: