Search Purse Pattern News

Thursday, July 25, 2013

E-Book on Starting a Purse Pattern Business - Almost Ready!

I am really excited about getting my book out soon! 

 The final stages are being put in place - proof reading, formatting, etc. and I can hardly wait!  It's been a lot of fun researching and also trying to organize all the steps we have taken to get PursePatterns.com up and running successfully.  It gives me a great deal of pleasure to share what we have learned in the process.

I plan to have this book published as a Kindle e-Book which will be released as a free book download for a limited time. My book will hopefully also be available in the Lending Library for Amazon Prime members.

If you want to be notified the day of it's release, just send me an e-mail to pursepatterns @ gmail.com (do not just copy this e-mail - I have added spaces!) with "Book Notification" in the subject line.


No comments: