Search Purse Pattern News

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Have You Seen Wrap-N-Fuse by Clover?

We just got in something called Wrap-N-Fuse Piping by Nancy Zieman for Clover and it is a great time saver! 

Usually in the stores, the piping is a solid color and I personally prefer a print for my purse trim.  Wrap-N-Fuse piping makes it so easy to make your own piping - just cut a strip of fabric that you want to use and, using the tip of your iron, press it on to the cording.  I like the fact that I don't have to change the foot on my sewing machine because there is no sewing!!

Below is an example of how I used the Wrap-N-Fuse:
 
 
 
The top of the front pocket is in a green and pink flowered print that matches the pocket sides and the lining inside the bag.
 
This fusible piping maker comes in 3/16" (5mm) width and 2.2 yards (2m), which is enough for me to use for several bags!
 


 

No comments: